• Friday 26 August 2016

    11 puppies that are better than people, to celebrate National Dog Day

    Posted By: Uni logo - 01:59:00

    Share

    & Comment



    Dog's are "man's best friend" for a reason. They're smart, unflinchingly loyal and have more personality in their paws than most reality TV stars will ever muster.
    Aug. 26 is National Dog Day. In homage to the greatest animal to ever roam the earth and sleep at the end of our beds, here are 11 puppers who prove beyond reasonable doubt that dogs are better than humans. 
    This eager pooch not only races to greet their kid friend when they returned from school, but carries their bag like the world's most courteous and hospitable pet-porter
    "I love you I love you I love you oh my gosh I can't believe you're home oh my gosh I love you."

    "I love you I love you I love you oh my gosh I can't believe you're home oh my gosh I love you."
    IMAGE: IMGUR INFAMOUSELGUAPO
    Teensy Buck struggles with hiccups. He has the confusion of a brandy soaked professor and the cutes of... well, a puppy struggling to understand what the hiccups are.
    Remorseful doggo struggles with how reluctant his owner is to forgive him. "Please just looove me."
    A puppy comforting and older dog through a nightmare just might be enough to turn your concrete heart into a plush pillow of feelings.
    Rev's been played the same Adele song since being a tiny pup. According to their owner, whenever this tune plays, the pitchy pooch joins in with tenacity of a late-night karaoke sesh.
    If anyone acts this excited to see you, you must marry, adopt, or kidnap them and keep them forever.
    Free diving? No problems! Breathing is for suckers.
    This dog understands the importance of secrets.
    When dogs remind humans of our their purpose in life. To serve dogs.
    This pup proves useful in case your fire alarm fails - she's got a hybrid woof/wail absolutely nailed.
    Ride sharing is so 2015. Hop in for a spin with Porter the driving dog.
    Look even this cat wishes it was a dog (though it doesn't want you to know)
    Finally, a reminder that while dogs acting like humans is oft' adorable, humans barking at dogs is just confusing. Happy Dog Day!

    About Uni logo

    Techism is an online Publication that complies Bizarre, Odd, Strange, Out of box facts about the stuff going around in the world which you may find hard to believe and understand. The Main Purpose of this site is to bring reality with a taste of entertainment

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Copyright © 2016 Uni logo™ is a registered trademark.

    Designed by Unilogou. Hosted on Blogger Platform.